Tuesday, June 24, 2008

SAMPLE Flower Peek-a-boo Album












How much fun are the Peek-a-boo Album from Tinkering Ink? I have had SO much fun creating samples with them - thought I'd share the latest one with y'all!


I'm using Tinkering Ink's new Flower Peek-a-boo Album, papers from their Wild Woodlands Collection, as well as the Finery & the rub ons from the same collection, Ranger STICKLES (can you ever have enough of these? NO!) Hambly Studios orange dandylion rub ons, May Art ribbons & Hero Arts flower sequins. Fun & the final product is fabulous! There are 3 more pages to this book that I could not post. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email me.

Would you like for me to teach this class at your store? Just drop me a line - or give me a call! I'd love to do this!

No comments: