Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Asking for your prayers again!


Well, it's happening again! My son, Adam will be heading back to the Middle East this coming Sunday, June 22nd! Anyone that would like to send a card to him & his squadron - I am providing his address once again. Adam has told me there are some guys there that don't get any mail at all - how sad! He'll be happy to distribe any and all that you might want to send his way. I'll be back on my Cami Cake brigade again - the squadron won't have it any other way - so I'm told!


LTJG Adam Abitbol
VQ-1 DET SWA
APO AE 09309


Here's a picture of Adam and his wife, Shannon as he was leaving for the Middle East last August. I was fortunate to be there with them before he was deployed last year. Not so lucky this year.


Anyway, please keep him and all our military in your prayers!
Thanks so much!

No comments: