Sunday, August 30, 2009

Peek a Boo Book from Tinkering Ink









A couple of the stores in my territory have asked me for a sample using the darling "Peek a Boo" books from Tinkering Ink. So, I had a little fun today using the gorgeous line of papers, also from Tinkering Ink - Provencial Fare. Tinkering Ink was ahead of their time, I think, when they manufactured these great books. It's like a "baby step" into the world of acrylic books by mixing chipboard with the acrylic - and adding a couple of "peek a boo" areas where your photos peek through! I know quite a few of you still may have some of these books in your stores - so I hope to supply you with a little inspiration for you to make a sample for your store to sell through these items. In addition to the Tinkering Ink products, I also used Rangers Stickles for the front cover, May Art ribbons on the book rings, Grunge board, Glimmer Mist on the acrylic, chipboard, as well as Grunge board, Petaloo flowers, Technique Tuesday Stamp and Tsukineko's white StazOn, Hero Arts pearls, Ranger's Acrylic Paint Dabber in Pearl & Purple Twilight. As we all know - samples sell product!

1 comment:

Debbie Gunion said...
This comment has been removed by the author.